This Bowers & Wilkins LCR600S3 is the larger of the two LCR (Left, Centre, Right) models in the range and its greater volume and larger drivers make it more suitable to partner the larger models in the range – DM603 S3 and DM604 S3 – as a centre speaker.
Like the LCR60 S3, the ability to use the LCR600 S3 in either horizontal (more usual in the centre position) or vertical orientation, together with its magnetic shielding, makes it an extremely versatile speaker. This is especially relevant when considering the practical problems of successfully accommodating five speakers in a domestic home theatre installation.
Most LCR systems will be used for enjoying movies. However, all B&W speakers have a long design heritage rooted in the high quality reproduction of music and our LCR models are no exception to this design philosophy.
- Description 2.5-way vented-box system with magnetic shielding
- Dimensions Height: 204mm (8in)
- Width: 545mm (21.8in)
- Depth: 311mm (12.2in)
- Net Weight 12.5kg / 27.5lb
- Freq. Response 60Hz - 22kHz ± 3dB on reference axis
- Freq. Range -6dB at 48Hz and 42kHz
- Sensitivity 89dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Normal Impedance 8 ohms (minimum 3.0 ohms)
- Power Handling 25W - 150W into 8 ohms on unclipped programme
- Drive Units Unit 1: 1x 25mm (1in) metal dome high-frequency
- Unit 2: 1x 165mm (6.5in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Unit 3: 1x 165mm (6.5in) woven Kevlar® cone bass
- Finish Cabinet: Black Ash or Sorrento (light oak) vinyl
- Grille: Black Cloth
- Dispersion Description: Within 2dB of response on reference axis
- Horizontal: over 40° arc
- Vertical: over 20° arc
- Harmonic Distortion 2nd & 3rd harmonics<1% 70Hz - 20kHz (90dB spl, 1m)
- Crossover Frequency 300Hz, 4kHz
- Max. Recommended Cable Impedance 0.1 ohms
SIGN UP TO WIN BOWERS & WILKINS HEADPHONES
Sign up and be the first one to see new technology.